Dentures, Partials, Replacement Teeth
If you've suffered with missing teeth, the time has come to reclaim a fully functional, attractive, dependable smile. Modern prosthetic dentistry has come a long way in the past few years. New materials at our dental lab allow technicians to create lifelike replacement teeth on comfortable, securely fitting foundations. Depending upon your unique case, Dr. Lowe may recommend:
- Crown-and-bridgework – a fixed appliance that replaces one or more missing teeth in a row
- Dental implants – fixed replacement teeth roots anchored in the jaw that hold individual replacement teeth or a bridge, partial, or denture
- Full dentures – a removable prosthetic that replaces all teeth on an upper and/or lower arch
- Implant-retained dentures – a fixed or removable denture with snaps that fit onto dental implants
- Partial dentures – a removable prosthetic that replaces multiple teeth on the top and/or bottom arch
Your Personal InvitationDr. John Lowe and our team of compassionate dental professionals are excited about helping you maximize your smile's appearance and health. The word has gotten out about Dr. Lowe’s amazing Cosmetic Smile Designs and we have been fortunate to have local celebrities as our patients. Rachel from Rachel & Kyle on 100.9 Radio Now and Deuce from X103 Radio both have beautiful new smiles custom designed by Dr. John Lowe. With all the services our office provides, we are confident that you have found your families new dental home.